Includes both my Assistant Training Course & 7 Budget Course
This immersive event is for salon owners who are ready to optimize their salons, connect with their team and find the passion for their businesses again.
These last 10 years have been a very pivotal time in the industry when it comes to trends, techniques, technology and marketing. These changes have led salon owners to re-assess the expectations of their stylists and client needs.
Stylists have changed how they work behind the chair leaving salon owners without the much needed tools to navigate this new business landscape.
This event will give salon owners the opportunity to look at your business through a new lens, and arm you with the tools to make the changes for both you and your team reach their goals.
In addition to the full day event, you will have access to a virtual portal with video instructions and resources to prepare you in advance for what we will cover and tools to audit and optimize for the ongoing changes in your business.
Welcome and introductions :
9:30 am -10:30 am
Segment 1 Back to Basics
1.Audit of your numbers to determine your break even, create impactful budgets and have a baseline for pricing.
10:30 am – 12 pm
Segment 2 Planning Part 1
2. Audit your current menu and pricing to better understand what’s currently happening in your business.
3. Evaluate how your team is using your menu behind the chair and structure a better menu to protect your profit.
4. Restructure your menu and pricing using my Modern Menu & Hybrid Pricing Blueprint.
12-1 lunch (Restaurants on location)
Segment 3 – Planning Part 2
5. Create product allotments for services.
7. Reducing support staff labor.
8. Transitioning to a better schedule to aid you in leading your team.
9. Creating income and revenue goals for your team.
Segment 4 – Leading with Impact
10. Leading your team to success through helping them connect with how they work behind the chair, take responsibility over their direction, identify opportunities and optimize their business.
11. Coach your team more impactfully by having more transparent expectations.
12. Training new stylists or assistants using my Assistant & Stylist Training Course (included)
13. Training your team to use your menu properly and plan for strategic maintenance services.
14. Consultations, intake forms and service waivers.
Segment 5 – Growing your Business
15. Marketing your services through your menu.
16. Online booking strategy and overview.
17. Utilize google ads, Instagram, Facebook and Yelp (I know how you feel about this).
The itinerary will be in your portal along with your files and support materials.
Space is limited – Excited to see you all there!